Monday, March 28, 2011

Today was my black Monday.
Actually should be enjoying this week but was told to work this week again.
Was darm tiring as this is the 2nd week i will be working at the factory and i have wake up darm early in the morning and i couldn't enjoy that much.
In the end, didn't get the chance to celebrate today with her as she say she need to work, and most of my friends didn't know it also.
Was somehow happy in the morning because i receive a sms from one of my Suzhou peeps wishing me happy birthday.Was quite surprised that she remember my birthday and was the 1st to wish me, was so touched and sweet of her.Awwww.....
So spent my black Monday working.
After that in the night,went to have dinner with my one and only friend and eat,drink and talk a lot of stuff.At least is not a bored birthday.
It been a year and seem that is not a very good and lucky year for me.A lot of stuff happened during this year and i could only just say bad stuff are almost 95% and good stuff only 5%.
Hope to have good luck and things could be smooth for the upcoming year.

STEP INTO '2' ALREADY LIAO!!!!!