Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's been a long time that i didn't blog le.
Was busy working and enjoying holidays.
Finally got result for the last semester in NYP.
Expected result and managed to clear all module and graduate from NYP.
3 years of poly life passed so fast and ns is waiting for me le.

Didn't fight in the last inter-school competition.
Quite sad and regret.
But what happened is already happened.

Been working and earning money and thinking of places we can go out on my birthday.
Lots of idea come out and planning out.
But you say that you are working on my birthday and this really make me feel very tired and sad.Probably to you is just another day to pass but to me is a day which i wish i can spent my time with the person whom i like.Maybe i didn't tell you what that day is and how important is that day to me.
For the past few weeks i feel like we are like strangers,didn't talk to each other even we see each others.The gap distance between us are getting bigger and further away.Probably I'm that guy you find it timid, immature & insensible bah.If you have the chance to write this post,i just want to tell you that if you find me irritating, you can just tell me and i will know what to do.
The only thing right in my heart which make me feel concern about and sad is YOU!
Many people are having negative thinking when we are together and probably you have it too....


EMO and keep to myself probably is the best way for me to do.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(